Designed for Delphi Academic Edition
- TMS Academic licensed products work with Delphi Academic Edition
Discover the latest Delphi Academic Edition from Embarcadero
- Start developing applications for Windows and cross-platform
- Build powerful database powered applications with hundreds of components
- Visual design using VCL or FMX and debug from the IDE
TMS Academic License
- Fully functional and fully free versions of TMS Delphi products for students and teachers for non-commercial use
- Full experience including account on our website and access to our forums
- Free version can be used with the latest Delphi Academic Edition
- First academic version is for TMS VCL UI Pack, offering over 600 VCL UI controls for your Windows applications
- More academic versions of products will be added in the coming months
- Register below for a free academic license with a school or university email address
- Credentials to login on our website will be send to your educational email address
- Login and download your installer for the academic version
- Install for the Delphi Academic Edition
- Need help? Watch our videos, read the manual or contact our team
TMS VCL UI Pack
Coderage: Build modern user interfaces with TMS VCL UI Pack
TMS FNC UI Pack
TMS FNC UI Pack Academic
TMS WEB Core
TMS WEB Core: introduction
TMS FlexCel for VCL & FMX
TMS FlexCel for VCL & FMX is ready for 10.4!
Aurelius session at CodeRage 8
Which IDEs are supported?
Which OSs are supported?
What is the license model?
What if my project(s) become commercial?
What is the difference between an academic license product and the full product
- More TMS products will get an academic licensed version over the coming months