TMS Advanced Poly List
An extremely versatile and flexible architecture to create virtually any possible lists of items in user interfaces.
v10.7.1.0 (January 10, 2022)Version history
- Polymorph user interface list with many built-in item classes and extensible for custom item classes
- Built-in Text, Image, Expandable, DropDown, Button items and many more...
- Items can contain lists, lists can be used in dropdown of items,...
- Status indicator on text or item
- Support for HTML formatted text
- ImageList and GDIPPictureContainer support
- Button, Radiobutton and Checkbox items
- Autosize list with different modes
- Automatic regular Windows scrollbars or customizable scrollers
- Drag & drop support
- Internal Reorder items with drag & drop
- Windows, Office and Metro style support
- Compatible with TMS TAdvFormStyler / TAdvAppStyler
- Optional glow available on all items
- Hints on different parts of the item
- Each item can host a control
- Full keyboard & mouse support
- Items can be positioned either horizontally, vertically, in a grid or absolute
- AdvPolyList to position items with a multiple columns and/or multiple rows
- AdvHorizontalPolyList with a single row
- AdvVerticalPolyList with a single column
- AdvPolyBox to position the items absolute with an X and Y property
- AdvPolyPager page control with polymorph selection list
Office 2010 application menu emulation
Different items with HTML support, checkboxes, GDIPPictureContainer support and automatic scrollbars, list in list support
Horizontal poly list with image items, aspect ratio and custom scrollbar handles
Drop down item with embedded poly list
TAdvPolyPager : Page control with polymorph list for selection
Large buttoned item with description, Wedge item, and MonthCalendar as embedded control
The design time editor in RAD Studio which lists all available item classes with drag & drop support to insert/remove/reorder items
What our customers say
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)
I must say that the increasing number of features and sophistication of your VCL components is impressing. Your components also inspires to add new functionalities to our application.
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum