Component set for easy desktop PC to CE device communication
v184.108.40.206 (March 30, 2017)Version history
Feature overview13 Components to enable seamless connectivity between Delphi & C++Builder applications and Pocket PC devices
- TCESystemInfo: retrieve system info
- TCERegistry: read & write the Pocket PC registry
- TCEFindFile: find files on the Pocket PC
- TCEFileOperations: copy, move, delete file operations on Pocket PC and between Pocket PC and desktop PC + multi file copy between Pocket PC and desktop PC
- TCEDatabaseOperations: convert/transfer Access MDB files to Pocket PC cdb files and vice versa
- TCEDatabase: access to Pocket PC databases
- TCEContacts: access to Pocket PC Contacts database
- TCEAppointments: access to Pocket PC Appointments database
- TCETasks: access to Pocket PC Tasks database
- TCECategories: access to the Pocket PC category list
- TCERunApp: start an application from the Desktop PC on the Pocket PC
- TCEShortCut: creates a shortcut from the Desktop PC on the Pocket PC
- TCERemoteFunction : call functions in remote helper DLLs on Pocket PC (example helper binary DLL files included for ARM, SH3 and MIPS CPUs. Helper DLL C++ source available for registered users)
To run a CAB file on the PocketPC from the desktop PC, the component TCERunApp can be used with:
CERunApp.ApplicationName := '\Windows\wceload.exe';
CERunApp.CommandLine := '"\My Documents\MyApp.CAB"';
- Functionality in Windows Mobile 5, 6
Microsoft removed tasks, appointments, contacts database access capability from the ActiveSync API without any replacement so we can unfortunately not support this for Windows Mobile 5,6.
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum