GraphQL for Delphi
Spec-compliant GraphQL library for Delphi
- Full GraphQL document parser with support to:
- Full spec-compliant document lexer;
- Executable documents and type definition documents;
- Selection sets;
- Field aliases;
- Fragments (including inline and type conditions);
- Input values;
- All types supported (Int, String, Object, etc.);
- Type references (List, Non-Null);
- GraphQL schema supporting the following types:
- Full Introspection support;
- Full Validation support;
- Spec-compliant GraphQL document execution (*)
- Execute a GraphQL document based on a schema and retrieve results;
- Execution strictly following GraphQL specification;
- Skip/include directives handling;
- Selection set execution;
- Fields and variables values coercion;
- Field resolvers and abstract type resolvers;
- Proper error handling in response with precise error location and extensions;
- Automatic field resolver binding using RTTI.
- GraphQL over HTTP:
- GraphQL Playground IDE built-in:
- Fully extensible:
- Abstract HTTP request/response allows using the GraphQL HTTP handler with any Delphi HTTP framework;
- Inheritable schema types allows creating your GraphQL types, including scalars.
- Extensive documentation including full API reference.
- Supports from Delphi 10 Seattle up to the latest available Delphi version.
- Platforms support: Windows, Linux, macOS, Android and iOS.
- Premium support.
(*) Unsupported features still under work: type extensions and subscriptions.
(**) Linux support requires Delphi Enterprise with Linux compiler.
(***) Functionality provided by WebBroker technology itself.
|Free Edition||Registered License|
|Full GraphQL Document parser|
|Schema with all supported GraphQL types|
|Full Introspection support|
|Full Validation support|
|Spec-compliant GraphQL document execution|
|GraphQL over HTTP|
|GraphQL Playground IDE|
|Delphi 11, 10.4, 10.3, 10.2, 10.1, 10|
What our customers say
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
Free Edition Downloads
GraphQL for Delphi
- Delphi 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension ( offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through our Support Center and via email