TMS FNC AppTools
Universal Delphi & C++ Builder components for VCL or FMX desktop application management
- Exclusively for desktop application development
- Update via HTTP requests with optional username and password authentication
- ZIP file based downloads
- Automatic update or control the process via separate calls
- Control file supports 3 desktop platforms (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Supports both predefined and custom path prefixes
- Optional logging to track the executed steps
- Persists the window position and state in an INI file
- Save/load persisted position automatically at window close/open or programmatically
- Password protects the running application
- Lock application directly or after an idle time
- Unlock programmatically or through the default dialog
Includes access to TMS FNC Core
What our customers say
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
- Create your own FNC components and become an FNC Certified partner
- Discover more FNC components from our FNC Certified partners
Trial version: limited to FMX and VCL. For mobile device deployment, the trial version supports deploying in release mode only.
TMS FNC AppTools
- Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension ( offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through our Support Center and via email