TMS VCL MultiTouch SDK
SDK to create immersive interactive multimedia applications or public point of sale touch based information systems.
v220.127.116.11 (September 8, 2021)Version history
Feature overviewClick image for more screenshots.
- Multi-touch manipulations of items: rotate, scale, pan, zoom, move,...
- Display modes for items: Cascade, Grid, Position, Random, Stacked and Transform
- Items can have an image, text or combined image and text
- Items can have associated controls
- Items have default content & detail content with flip animation between default & detail
- Visualizer concept to allow to display any kind of file type (includes visualizer for shell preview & PDF)
- Custom drawing on items
- Manipulation of region background (pan, zoom, scale)
- Static control items on region
- Built-in methods to perform screen rotate (0°,90°,180°,270°)
- Different states for each item : normal, selected
- Animation transitions
- Automatic paging in grid mode
- Automatic stack to other display mode transitions
- Configurable number of rows / columns in grid mode
- Complex fills on items, control items
- Includes the entire range of TMS Smooth Controls with iPhone/iPad style thumbnail list, calendar, touch keyboard, popup, buttons, trackbars, megamenu, dock bar,... and much more
Consulting and hardwareTMS software offers consulting services to create immersive multi-touch applications for you or your customer.
Third partiesFor the rendering of pages of a PDF document, the TMultiTouchRegionPDFVisualizer offers seamless interfacing to the QuickPDF library. More information, trial download & licensing information for the QuickPDF library can be found at: http://www.quickpdflibrary.com/
- PhotoAlbum: See collections of photos in different categories in stacks, browse through photos and manipulate your photos via touch [Screenshot]
- Music browser : Interactive multimedia application showing music genres, artists, albums and allows to select & play music [Screenshot]
- ElectronicBoard: Create diagrams & information screens interactively via touch [Screenshot]
- MagazineLibrary: Presents digital books & magazines and allows to select and flip through pages of PDF magazines [Screenshot]
- TMS Products: Product leaflet viewer with integration of TAdvSmoothPopup where product information on the website is shown [Screenshot]
Video TMS MultiTouch SDK and TMS SmoothTable hardwareTo show the multitouch handling and animation that is offered in the TMS MultiTouch SDK we've made a video of the 5 demos in action on the TMS SmoothTable:
What our customers say
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
TMS VCL MultiTouch SDK
for Delphi 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum